The Bulls are relying on madden mobile coins

O naravnih pojavih. Kaj je ...? Kakšen je...?
Odgovori
mtnba2k

The Bulls are relying on madden mobile coins

Odgovor Napisal/-a mtnba2k » 9.9.2017 7:09

The Bulls are relying on unsung heroes to sneak into the playoffs View all madden mobile coins stories D'Angelo Russell apologizes, says he feels 'horrible' for recording Nick Young -

Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell apologized Wednesday for a prank gone wrong involving a recorded video of teammate Nick Young. During an interview with The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski, the rookie said he was "sick" and "sorry" about the situation, which has led to widespread reporting of locker room issues in L.A. over the past few days.

Russell, the No. 2 pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, came under fire recently for trying to prank Young by recording him talking about cheating on his fiancee, Iggy Azalea. The video somehow got out and led to other Lakers players shunning Russell during a team meal. Tom Ziller has a detailed breakdown of the situation here.

The former Ohio State star told The Vertical that he didn't Buy MUT 18 Coins realize "these pranks that we pull on each other could have bigger consequences." Still just 20 years old, Russell seems to be trying to use this as a learning experience for how to conduct himself professionally as part of an NBA team."I am sick," Russell said. "I am sorry about recording the video. I can’t repeat myself enough on that.

Odgovori

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 2 gostov