"živa" plazma

Človek kot stroj, o flori in favni...
Odgovori
marefnjaž

"živa" plazma

Odgovor Napisal/-a marefnjaž »

Zanima me nekaj v zvezi s spodnjim tekstom:

At the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory David Bohm began what was to become his landmark work in plasmas. A plasma is a gas containing a high density of electrons and positive ions. To his amazement he found that once they were in a plasma, electrons stopped acting like individuals and started behaving as if they were part of a larger and interconnected whole. Althrough their individual movements appeared random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce effects that were suprisingly well-organised. Like some amoeboid creature, the plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed all impurities in a wal in a same way that a biological organism might encase a foreign subsance in a cyst(!!!!!). So struck was Bohm by these organic qualities that he later remarked he'd frequently had the impresion that the sea of electrons was "alive".

Torej zanima me ozadje tega dogajanja oziroma bolj podroben opis dogajanja. Še posebaj me zanima stavek, katerega sem označil s petimo klicaji(!!!!!). Na internetu ne najdem nič pametnega.

Odgovori